Update: 25 April 2020
To our valued Clients, Employees, Vendors and Colleagues
The Change Consulting Group (CCG) lives by a core value of delivering excellent and tailored management consulting solutions to meet the strategic and organisational needs of our clients.
In line with ongoing updates from government and global health bodies, CCG is committed to providing updated information to our values Clients, Employees, Vendors and Colleagues as new information is made available or the status of the lockdown in South Africa changes.
We are steadfast in our commitment to protecting all members of our professional eco-system from risk of contagion. In addition, we wish to ensure that the pandemic is an opportunity for learning about social systems, social change and how we might improve on our programme delivery capability.
We also wish to do our part to support South Africa, Africa and the world during this challenging time.
With immediate effect we have implemented the following measures to protect our people, clients and suppliers and mitigate the spread of the virus.
- During Level 5 lockdown in South Africa, no travel is permitted. We have continued to deliver value adding management consulting services to clients via teleconferencing and video conferencing technology across multiple locations and through telephone engagements where appropriate. This has worked extremely well and will continue to exist as an important part of our engagement delivery protocol post-COVID-19 lockdown given its efficacy and our ability to cut down on contributions to carbon emissions through car and plane travel.
- Our offices are closed at this time and all employees are working in a distributed fashion from home.
- CCG management is in regular communication with all employees and staff to ensure they remain informed of latest information, best practice in terms of virus protection and protocols, and that the team remains engaged and supported during this difficult time.
- We have also launched new digital products that are proving to be extremely effective for clients and in addition to BAU consulting engagement delivery, has provided an exciting opportunity for cross-collaboration and innovation within the company.
- CCG enables employees to work remotely and this has been in place as a business as usual for many years.
- All of our client-facing people are fully equipped and prepared to from home via teleconferencing and video conferencing technology across multiple locations (in the past month we have continue to deliver on programmes in France, the United States and South Africa by way of distributed delivery protocols.
- Supply chain and vendor management remain in place as per government regulations and protocols.
- CCG will continue manage human engagement with suppliers and deliveries in an appropriate manner as per recommended action by government, and particularly as Stage 4 lockdown protocols commence within South Africa.
We are monitoring communication from the South African government and Department of Health and international health authorities on an ongoing basis. We will keep you informed of any easing on engagement delivery protocols.
Please contact me or one of my colleagues if you have any questions with regards to this message or wish to discuss ways to optimise current programme delivery. My direct line is +27 21 794 9400.
Our thoughts continue to go out to people throughout the world who have been affected by this unprecedented global event. We are also immensely grateful to all the healthcare workers, scientists and government leaders and officials who are working tirelessly to contain the virus and put measures in place to treat and protect those affected.
Finally we acknowledge all the efforts that each one of you are making to take care of yourselves, your families and your organisations as your direct contributions to reducing the spread of the virus and making our world a safer and more conscious place.
Managing Director, The Change Consulting Group