CCG Advisory is focused on providing bespoke and discrete advisory services to our corporate clients, at a C-Suite and Board level.
This Practice Area is lead by our most experienced consultants, who bring together decades of commercial, strategy, legal and organisational experience in order to provide our clients with outstanding value at times of shift, change, uncertainty or risk. Our advisory work is designed for consumption predominantly at Organisational Board and Senior Leadership or C-Suite level.
Business transformation and change might either be evolutionary (improvement on current practice) or disruptive in nature (transformation to a new strategy, paradigm, offering or organisational system), and we bring decades of experience in resolving complex challenges for organisational leadership. Beyond our obvious experience as change consultants, our clients value an external pair of eyes and ears with respect to the following in particular:
- We provide a wealth of experience on commercial strategy development, strategy implementation, and the design and implementation of strategic change programmes. We provide years of specialist expertise in transformation governance, stakeholder mapping, engagement and management and strategy formulation in respect of sensitive engagements with government, labour and external stakeholders, and in respect of sensitive negotiations in the context of organisational restructures, turnarounds and culture change
- Socio-economic and Political Advisory
- Culture change and leadership development
- M&A pre-acquisition culture and risk assessment and post-merger integration advisory (with specific reference to culture integration of one or both deal parties)
- Transaction advisory: support on thinking through transaction risk, negotiation strategy, transaction partner assessment, discussion regarding impact on organisational shape, size, culture and potential disruption.
For more information on CCG Advisory and how we might support your organisation, please contact us using the form on the right