The Change Consulting Group (CCG) is a global management consulting firm with a specialist focus on business transformation and strategy implementation. We have a particular interest and deep experience in managing the complexity and scale of the technical, cultural and structural changes that are increasingly being introduced into our organisations by The Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Founded in 2002, we have offices in Cape Town, South Africa and Sydney, Australia and service our clients in Africa, Europe and Asia Pacific from these locations.
We work at an enterprise and divisional level with public and private companies, state entities and not-for-profit organisations, and are specialists in
- Implementation of emergent technologies (digital, robotics, AI)
- Implementation of Workplace of the Future capabilities (ABW)
- Implementation of strategic ICT projects (e.g. SAP, Microsoft 365)
- De-risking acquisitions through culture and leadership alignment
- Pre- and post-merger integration advisory and facilitation
- Enterprise level culture change in context of restructuring, M&A, etc.
- Organisational business transformation: turnarounds, acquisitions
- Development of internal change organisational capability
We have an impressive track record of designing and delivering value adding solutions for organisations operating in just about every industry and service area, with deep sector experience in Financial Services, Retail and FMCG.
CCG applies a systemic and integrated approach to facilitating change at an individual, team, divisional and whole enterprise level. Our successful track record in attributed to Partner-lead program delivery, our selection and ongoing development of outstanding consultants, and the application of our proprietary transformation methodology System7™.
We pride ourselves on being globally trusted authorities on change implementation who are sought out as external advisors on strategic projects. These usually have a focus on the complex interface between commercial strategy, implementation of operational programs of work and engagement with customers and staff.
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your organisation’s most complex and pressing organisational challenges.
Please make contact with us using the form below or through the Head Office in South Africa on +27 (0)21 461 0802 or through our branch in Australia here.