We are incredibly excited to launch our new website!
There are a number of reasons for this:
1. We have grown exponentially over the past 5 years and needed a more comprehensive portal to describe our offering and experience.
2. We wanted to build a seamless environment within which we could engage with our clients, colleagues and fans and provide content in an easy to access format.
3. Most of all, we wanted to build a real portal that supported thought leadership in the fields of change and strategy implementation, and provide a forum within which practitioners in the change and strategy spaces from all over the world could engage with one another, share thoughts and ideas and really work together to improve our service offering and the practice of change management.
We have a tailored message for each constituency that might visit, browse and engage with the site:
Please share your thoughts, comments and own practice in response to the detailed information we hope to provide here over time. Let’s work together in a real spirit of collegial sharing and with a dedication and commitment to improve our professional practice. We really look forward to hearing from you.
Whether you work with us currently, have in the past or are considering doing so in teh future, this site is of course about marketing our service offering, but it is also a place within which you can share difficult challenges you currently face and receive input from ourselves our our virtual colleagues from around the world. Please engage with us in the spirit of generosity, this is a place for all professionals who are challenged by or interested in change to engage in a spirit of dialogue and continuous improvement.
Why is all of this important?
- We need spaces within which change professionals can engage with one another and with industry about sometimes very complex matters. Of course the online world can only help us so far in this process, but it is an important start and it is a place where initial thoughts can be shared and tested.
- The world is becoming every more complex and interconnected, and the change imperative in our view will only increase with time. As a result, this is not only a tremendous opportunity for change practitioners in terms of their own careers, but it also throws up enormous ethical and professional challenges, and as change practitioners we need to be mindful of these and respond accordingly. In the same way, there is an ethical duty on industry employee and leaders to think carefully about the change imperatives that face their own business and begin to develop sustainable responses to these.
Thanks very much for visiting us and for reading this post. Please pass on to others on your social and physical networks that you feel might be interested and we look forward to responding to your comments!
PS All comments are moderated, please could we ask everyone who contributes to do so in a spirit of sharing, generosity, dialogue and openness to difference.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][/vc_column][/vc_row]